The Wyndham and Hobsons Bay Local Learning and Employment Network (WynBay LLEN) is incorporated association of members who are stakeholders interested and involved in the education, training and employment advancement of young people in Wyndham and Hobsons Bay.
We believe that successful partnerships are built on basic principles. The four basic LLEN principles are:
- Mutual benefit;
- Value adding.
In every partnership that we help broker, we are guided by these principles. WynBay LLEN is a network comprising of nearly 230 organizations representing schools, business and community.
The values of our association are founded on:
- Opportunity for all;
- Continuous improvement;
- Responsibility for our actions.
These shared values are the glue that holds this network together and enables it to move forward. Every person or organization which signs up to become a member of WynBay LLEN commits to these shared values. Our mission is to broker partnerships that ensure that every young person aged 10-19 living in Wyndham and Hobsons Bay is engaged in full time education, training or meaningful employment.
LLEN’s are unique entity’s ideally placed to achieve this outcome through partnerships for the following reasons:
- We are independent NFP incorporated association of members;
- We are neutral cross sector brokers;
- We are fully funded Commonwealth and State initiative;
- We do not compete with our members or stakeholders on funding, products or services as LLEN’s are not service providers;
- We are local experts, comprised of and managed by local stakeholders.